Approval/rejection of the campaigns remains at Ads.cafe sole discretion, active campaigns are constantly reviewed by our Quality Assurance team and may be stopped without prior notice.
If an advertiser is caught breaking any of the rules below, your account will be blocked and the funds will not be returned
in order to indemnify our publishers and pay possible court costs.
Please read the campaigns guidelines carefully.
- Campaign images and wording must be appropriate for the targeted category or categories, e.g. for mainstream categories no nudity, sex related or suggestive material in either the banners or landing pages.
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted.
- Landing pages with more than one exit pop-up are not permitted.
- Banners must not use content that infringes copyright or trademark laws.
- Landing pages or downloads can not deliver or promote malware/ransomware/spamming or phishing activities.
- Download Campaigns (installers .exe) are not allowed. Chrome extension campaigns are allowed.